International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists
Join the Leading Organization in Professional Hypnosis
Discover the icbch benefits for you and your clients
Become certified by the ICBCH as a professional hypnotist. We offer hypnosis certification through reciprocity with other hypnosis training programs, or by completing our approved online hypnosis training courses. Our programs are recognized for approved continuing education hours, our online learning center was created using the same principles and methods as traditional online universities worldwide. We have a network of internationally recognized teacher and trainers. The ICBCH is a Nevada based non-profit membership and educational services organization.
Are you certified through another organization but want to join with the ICBCH to also receive our member benefits and hypnosis certification?
Take Our Hypnosis
If you are new to hypnosis take a course from an approved ICBCH Hypnosis Instructor
Develop your skills by taking advanced training and specific skills training in professional hypnosis. ICBCH
Our social media forums have over 6000 members, you can interact with others, exchange ideas and get answers 24/7 about our programs.
Welcome To The International
Certification Board Of Clinical Hypnotherapy
You will get hands-on training that is practical, collaborative and helps you succeed.
The International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy is a worldwide hypnosis association organization that provides education to the public and professionals via live training classes and home study courses about the benefits of clinical hypnosis, and recognizes hypnosis certification programs and hypnotherapy certification courses. We now also provide training on medical meditation, NLP and executive life coaching.
It was created to set international standards of excellence, and to promote clinical hypnotherapy and related fields of social science. Our broadest goals are to insure quality hypnosis training opportunities and help enhance the standing of clinical hypnotherapy. Our narrower focus is to assist individuals and organizations in being recognized for achieving a level of quality within the field of hypnotherapy. As a division of Peachtree Professional Education, Inc. we are able to provide approved continuing education for our courses to social workers, marriage and family therapists, professional mental health counselors, registered nurses and both social work, counseling and chemical dependency approved CE hours through Peachtree Professional Education, Inc
Cbch Professional Hypnosis Code Of Ethics
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists value continuing education and seek opportunities to continue to grow in knowledge.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize both the benefits and the limitations of clinical hypnosis.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote hypnotherapy with demonstrated efficacy.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists accurately represent their educational experiences to clients, using only accredited degrees in representing themselves in both product and service. (Accredited degrees are those degrees awarded
- by schools recognized by CHEA and the US Department of Education, or accredited by the government of a non-USA country)
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize the need for psychological and medical referrals to other professionals and build relationships with other disciplines of helping.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists provide clients with informed consent at the outset of hypnotherapy.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists keep client information confidential, except when required by law, or with the client’s written consent prior to release of confidential information.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists avoid dual-relationships and never have sexual contact with clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotists who offer professional services addressing sexual enhancement, performance or functioning are required to hold professional licensure as medical or mental health professionals or have written referral from a licensed profession to render services related to sexuality.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists provide services in the context of professional business arrangements, and establish fees and payment arrangements clearly understood by clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize the need to adhere to the principles of respecting others when publicly demonstrating hypnosis in non-clinical settings
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote public awareness of hypnotherapy.
Meet The Advisory Board
Dr. Richard Nongard, Lmft
Dr. Richard Nongard is the President of the ICBCH and a professional hypnotist and marriage and family therapist. He holds a master’s degree in counseling from Liberty University and a doctorate in transformational leadership (cultural transformation) from Bakke Graduate University. He is the author of numerous books in both counseling and clinical hypnotherapy.
Kelley T. Woods, Certified Professional Hypnotist,
Advisory Board Member
Kelley Woods is a seasoned hypnotist, founder of Hypnotic Women, and moderator at HypnoThoughts.com. Considered a thought leader in pediatric hypnosis, she is also a co-founder of HOPE Coaching, utilizing mindful hypnosis to help clients with chronic issues. Kelley has written several books for the hypnosis field, is a parent and a martial artist. www.woodshypnosis.com
Jason Linett, CPH, Advisory Board Member
Jason Linett is a full-time hypnotist and award-winning instructor of hypnosis with more than a decade’s professional experience. The director of Virginia Hypnosis, Jason balances his time working with private clients, presenting live educational programs, teaching programs online, and being the proud father of two children. He travels the world teaching and delivering keynote presentations aimed at helping others improve their personal and business success. “I’m proud to welcome you to the ICBCH,” says Jason. “We represent the future dynamics of learning effective and ethical hypnosis.” Check out his weekly podcast at www.WorkSmartHypnosis.com
Aaron Little, Certified Professional Hypnotist,
Advisory Board Member
Aaron Little is a veteran, coach and an ICBCH Certified Professional Hypnotist who has been instrumental in moderating our forums and addressing the needs of both new and experienced hypnotists. Hypnosis certification instructor.
John Cerbone, Certified Professional Hypnotist,
Advisory Board Member
John Cerbone is the author of numerous books and resources for professional hypnotists. His most recent book, “POWER HYPNOSIS: The Future of Hypnotic Sessions” is a must read for any clinician. John lives in New York city, and has traveled the world teaching hypnosis. Hypnosis certification instructor.
Dr. Carol Croskery, Ed.d., LPC, Advisory Board Member
Carol is a Licensed Professional Counselor, an ICBCH Certified Professional Hypnotist, and an expert in smoking cessation. She has been an elementary school principle, a licensed psychotherapist in private practice and hold a doctorate from the University of Tulsa. Hypnosis certification mentor.
Stephanie Skiba, Advisory Board Member
Stephanie is the office administrator, the ICBCH corporate secretary, and a qualified ICBCH Professional Hypnotist. She is located in Scottsdale, AZ.